Nail Vinyls and stencils.
1. Apply polish to the base of your nail. Then, apply a quick dry topcoat (THIS IS AN ABSOLUTE MUST! SERIOUSLY!)
2. Place vinyl on your nail using tweezers as it will give you a more precise placement.
3. Make sure to firmly press down on the vinyl on your nail so nothing leaks through!
4. Apply polish on top of your nail.
5. Wait until the polish has completely dried to place your final topcoat so that nothing smears.
Please note: Your sheet will come unpeeled to keep them on the page until you peel them!